Marketing Internship at CollegeFindMe
February 1, 2019
GAIN WORK EXPERIENCE WITH A FAST-GROWING START-UP COMPANY!
Do you have any work experience? Become a marketing intern for CollegeFindMe!
CollegeFindMe is an interactive platform that facilitates the college application process by creating two-way conversations between students, counselors, and college admissions offices.
Title: Marketing Intern
Duration: 3 weeks
Rate: Up to $200 upon completion of responsibilities
Goal: Recruit high school students to sign up and complete their profiles on CollegeFindMe.
We offer a tiered incentive package based on the number of students with completed profiles.
|Number of students
- Must be a high school student (ID is required)
- Show a high level of self-motivation and organization to achieve goals
- Good communication and social skills: personable and able to connect with other students
- Recruit freshmen, sophomores and juniors from your high school to become members on CollegeFindMe. All students must complete the required profile section in order to be considered for the incentive package.
- Update and maintain a Student Tracking document provided by CollegeFindMe.
- Deliver a weekly progress report to CollegeFindMe by Friday 5:00PM EST.
What happens if I do not meet the goals within 3 weeks?
In order to meet the first tier incentive package, you need to have 5 students with the required profile section completed on CollegeFindMe within 3 weeks of your contract signing/training date (including parental consent letter). There are no incentives offered if you recruit less than 5 students within this 3 week period.
You will get $2 for each student if you recruit more than 5 students, but do not meet the next incentive level. For example, if you recruit 18 students, you will get $25+($2*8)=$41.
What happens if I exceed the maximum goal by recruiting more than 75 students?
You will get $3 for each student you recruit when you exceed 75 students with required profiles completed. For example, if you recruit 80 students within 3 weeks, your payment will be $200+($3*5)=$215.
Is it possible to get an extension for this project?
3 weeks starts on the day of your contract signing/training date (including parental consent letter).
Will I get trained for this?
Yes. A CollegeFindMe team member will provide training via video conferencing/conference call.
Will I get an internship completion letter after the 3 weeks?
Yes. In addition, if requested, we can provide a letter of recommendation.
Anything else I need to know?
- This is a project-based internship that requires you to manage your schedule and work remotely.
- This program is available to students all over the world.
- Parental consent letter is required for students who are under 18 on the day of contract signing.
- Payment is only for students that complete the required profile sections on CollegeFindMe. There will be no payment for incomplete profiles.
If interested please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] and we will follow up with a phone interview.